2130 24th Street #A
Contemporary layout with well-proportioned rooms and thoughtful designer finishes delight the senses at every turn in this stunning Potrero Hill residence. Boldly conceived by Leavitt Architecture, this immaculate top-floor 3-bedroom+nursery, 2-bathroom residence is built over two levels and feels like a single family home. It is bathed with sunlight and delivers generous outdoor space along with stunning views.
Entering the main level of the home, you are greeted by an open floor plan with tall ceilings, fronted by an inviting southern-facing bank of windows. The window seat beckons with its oversized custom-upholstered bench seating, a great spot for a lazy afternoon curled up with your pet or a book. The kitchen will impress any serious chef with its contemporary tip-up cabinets, pantry, Bosch appliances and traditional carrara marble counters. The living room is anchored by a gas-burning fireplace with elegant marble surround, a sweet gathering spot for family and guests. Two bedrooms with custom closet built-ins, a washer-dryer closet, hall closet and a full bathroom complete this level.
Upstairs you will find a jumbo-sized air-conditioned master bedroom suite, flanked by a wall of closets. Its adjoining spa-like bathroom features radiant heated floors, a double-vanity and dual shower heads. The bedroom’s tall French doors provide walkout access to a large southern-facing deck with awesome views. Here you will find ample space to entertain, tend a garden or work on your tan. On this level you will also enjoy a versatile light-filled room that can function as a library, office or nursery. This room comes with a second walkout deck, featuring spectacular views of the Golden Gate Bridge and beyond.
The building sports a handsome facade featuring beautiful wood-clad accents and is graced by a majestic palm tree right outside. The unit enjoys 1-car parking. This block of 24th Street is a picturesque, rarely available cobblestone street, located in one of the city’s most desirable and sunniest micro-climates. It offers convenient access to freeways, MUNI and Caltrain. The upscale cafes and restaurants of Potrero Hill’s North Slope, along with Whole Foods and other retail stores, are situated just a few minutes away by car, while the Mission District’s vibrant 24th Street corridor is within walking distance.
- Open floor plan with spectacular refinished Brazilian black walnut flooring
- Three bedrooms including enormous master bedroom with generous wall of closets
- Light-filled den / office / nursery gives extra flexibility
- Contemporary open chef’s kitchen with luxury appliances, marble counters and pantry
- Gas-burning 5-burner Bosch stove-top in kitchen
- Breakfast bar for casual dining or entertaining
- Spa-inspired master bathroom with heated Porcelanosa radiant floors
- Master bath has generous dual vanity, dual shower heads and deep soaking tub
- Custom built-in shelving / drawers in bedroom closets
- Designer light fixtures and recessed lighting
- Massive custom-upholstered window seat with under-bench storage
- In-unit laundry
- 9+ foot ceilings and tall doors throughout - great sense of volume
- Gas-burning fireplace in the living room with marble mantel - great for entertaining
- Retractable electric shades in living room, master bedroom and office
- Windows on four sides bathe the home in sunshine
- Air-conditioning in master bedroom
- Wonderful cross-ventilation on both levels
- Schlage wifi-enabled front door lock with keypad
- Andersen windows and doors
- Beautifully maintained natural wood-clad exterior siding
- Independent parking for one car and ample street parking
- Picturesque, rarely available cobbled street
- Enviably sunny micro-climate
- Built in 2006 per tax records
- Sq footage: 1792 per tax records
- HOA dues of $400/month